Quick as it gets – this pappardelle recipe will indulge your deepest carb cravings and won’t force you to slave in the kitchen preparing it. Quick and easy, and yet ultimately delicious and comforting. Let’s get down to business!
Quickest Wok Pappardelle with Shrimps
Quick as it gets – this pappardelle recipe will indulge your deepest carb cravings and won't force you to slave in the kitchen preparing it. Quick and easy, and yet ultimately delicious and comforting. Let's get down to business!
- 250 g shrimps
- 2 carrots
- ½ broccoli only flower parts
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g pappardelle replace with spaghetti or noodles
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sesame oil replace with any other vegetable oil
- 1 scallion for topping
- sesame seeds
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all the sauce ingredients together.
- Cut and prepare all the vegetables. Cut carrots into thin stripes and broccoli into small florets.
- In the meantime, put water to boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat your wok well, add a little oil and quickly sear carrots and broccoli, for 2-3 minutes. Then add onion. Scoop it all to one side of the wok and cook the shrimps quickly on high heat. Add ginger and garlic.
- Now combine everything that is in the wok and add the sauce.
- Let the sauce bring all the ingredients together and then add the drained pasta together with some water that pasta has been cooking in. It is starchy and will help getting a smoother and creamier sauce.
- Transfer to bowls and sprinkle with scallions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!